Lash Primer for Eyelash Extension
- Must have item for pre-application routine
- Remove cosmetic residue, oil from natural eyelashes
- Improves adhesion, enhances retention, customer satisfaction
BL Eyelash extension primer
Eyelash extension primer removes cosmetics residue, oil, and dust from the client's eyelashes before applying the eyelash extensions. This pre-application cleaning routine improves adhesion, enhances retention times and increases customer satisfaction.
The eyelash primer contains allantoin, an extract of natural herbal ingredients, which is known to have disinfectant and cell rejuvenation properties. Its use results in healthy natural lashes and minimizes lash damage.
- First, remove any make-up with oil-free make-up remover or lash foam and water.
- Apply a small amount of eyelash extension primer on 2 disposable microfibre brushes for eyelash extensions.
- Place one brush beneath the lashes, and the other on top
- Gently glide the lash extension primer up the eyelashes, cleansing each lash thoroughly.
- Lashes should be completely dry before applying eyelash extensions.